All our servers are currently overloaded. Please try again later or get our premium subscription.Get PremiumRefresh pageWe are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our servers. We hope to have this resolved soon. This issue doesn't affect premium users.Get PremiumWatch on MixDrop/MyStream
Don JonA New Jersey guy dedicated to his family, friends, and church, develops unrealistic expectations from watching porn and works to find happiness and intimacy with his potential true love. Wrestling with good old fashioned expectations of the opposite sex, Jon and Barbara struggle against a media culture full of false fantasies to try and find true intimacy in this unexpected comedy.Keywords:
Actors of "Don Jon"
Characters of "Don Jon"
Directors of "Don Jon"Joseph Gordon-LevittBirthdate: 17 February 1981, Los Angeles, California, USA
Creators of "Don Jon"Joseph Gordon-LevittBirthdate: 17 February 1981, Los Angeles, California, USA
Critic Reviews of "Don Jon"Time OutNovember 12, 2013
As a director, Gordon-Levitt demonstrates considerable technical flair through stylistic flourishes and coaxes great performances out of his co-stars.ChristyLemire.comOctober 03, 2013
Joseph Gordon-Levitt turns the gym-tan-laundry routine into an art form with Don Jon, his vibrant and viciously profane directorial debut.Richard Roeper.comSeptember 27, 2013
Offbeat, frank and often surprising gem.Christian Science MonitorSeptember 27, 2013
The movie becomes increasingly soft-edged and sappy.Orange County RegisterSeptember 27, 2013
Joseph Gordon-Levitt's debut as a writer-director-actor resembles a porn addict's Groundhog Day, and not in a good way.TIME MagazineSeptember 27, 2013
At least 80% of it is snappy, droll fluff, while the other 20% is what you get when you persuade Julianne Moore to be in your movie: in a word, better.FlavorwireJune 21, 2016
He's got a good ear for guy-talk dialogue, and a welcome sense of candor-he's putting some stuff out there about guys and porn. As a director, he's got a keen visual wit; the film has a fast, popping montage style that recalls early Aronofsky.The L MagazineJune 07, 2016
In terms of disposable, enjoyable entertainment, you could do much worse than this.Bangkok PostMay 10, 2016
In this raunchy, foul-mouthed and candid comedy about male narcissism, Gordon-Levitt _ perhaps best remembered as Leonardo DiCaprio's sidekick in Inception _ gives us a sure-footed directorial debut.AARP Movies for GrownupsApril 18, 2016
The only trouble with Don Jon is the film's comfort level with the kind of material that holds its hero enslaved.CinemixtapeApril 09, 2016
There's just enough charm and poignancy here to make it worth a watch. Not a bad start for any first-time filmmaker.Philadelphia WeeklyApril 28, 2015
A barn-door broad burlesque of Joisey stereotypes and holy-cannoli accents. It's Saturday Night Fever drawn in crayon.
Gallery of "Don Jon"